1. Always keep your sharing focused on your own thoughts and feelings, Use “I” and “me” statements. Please limit your sharing to three to five minutes.
2. There will be no cross talk please. Cross talk is when two individuals engage in a dialogue, excluding all others. Each person is free to express feelings without interruption.
3. We are here to support one another. We will not attempt to “fix” another.
4. Anonymity and confidentiality are basic requirements. What is shared in the group stays in the group! The only exception is when someone threatens to harm themselves or others.
5. Offensive language has no place in a Christ-centered recovery group.